Anthony J. Chen, MD
- Family Practice
New Patient Status: Not Accepting New Patients
Anthony J. Chen, M.D., is board certified in Family Medicine. In this changing healthcare environment, Dr. Chen strives to preserve the "human element" in rendering patient care by being attentive to his patients' concerns, respecting their preferences, and involving them in treatment decisions.
Dr. Chen earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in Molecular and Cell Biology from UC Berkeley. He attended medical school at Drexel University School of Medicine before completing residency training in Family Medicine at UCLA Medical Center. In addition, Dr. Chen trained at Harvard Medical School for physician acupuncture.
Dr. Chen grew up in Huntington Beach and enjoys traveling, golfing, skiing, fishing, and spending time with his wife and two daughters.
Spanish, Mandarin, Taiwanese, Chinese
Drexel University College of Medicine
UCLA Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Health System
- Torrance Memorial Physician Network
- Medical School
- Physician Award, Care Station Manhattan Beach, 2003
- Physician Award, Care Station Manhattan Beach, 2004
- Physician of Choice, 2004
- Board Certification, American Board of Family Pr,