Cynthia Ro, MD
New Patient Status: Check with Office
A native of Southern California, Dr. Cynthia Ro earned her undergraduate degree at UC-San Diego and obtained her medical degree at Drexel University in Philadelphia. She completed her residency in Internal Medicine at UC-San Diego and her fellowship in endocrinology at UCLA/Cedars Medical Center. New to the Torrance Memorial Physician Network, Dr. Ro looks forward to working in an environment in which care of patients is easily coordinated between primary care providers and specialists. Dr. Ro is fluent in both English and Korean. She enjoys reading, playing golf, traveling and spending time with her family.
- Drexel University College of Medicine
- University of California San Diego
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Health System
- Torrance Memorial Physician Network