David Cohen, MD
- Cardiology Interventional Cardiology
New Patient Status: Check with Office
Dr. Cohen is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology. Dr. Cohen received his undergraduate degree from the University of Arizona in Tucson, Arizona. He attended medical school at the University of Health and Sciences, Chicago Medical School in Chicago, Illinois.
He specializes in management of advanced cardiac disease, cardiac catheterization, coronary stent placement, echocardiography, stress echocardiography and pacemakers.
Dr. Cohen was born and raised in the South Bay and has been practicing here for over 17 years. In his spare time, he enjoys endurance sports.
- The Chicago Medical School / Finch University
- Kaiser - Sunset
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Los Angeles
- University of California San Diego
- Mercy Hospital Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Health System
- Torrance Memorial Physician Network